Madoverfish is a professional Aquarium services company engaged in producing some of the best Aquariums in India. We relentlessly work with a positive approach and “Do Right the first time” is the policy we try our best to adhere to. In order to put this as a process in our company we have engaged ourselves with our customers in the following fashion:
- Understand Customer Requirements
- Provide specifications & complete BOQ
- Meet the customer and explain the pro’s & con’s of all options
- Once a particular option is chosen do a 3D drawing & sketch
- Take final customer approval
- Engage the Architect (if any) during planning stages
- This includes complete electrical, civil, plumbing, cabinetry etc. related works
- Tank specs are then passed on to the Manufacturing team
- Once filtration and tank are built to specs, they are handed over to Project management team
- Project management team looks after all logistics, co-ordinating with customer’s representative and complete the installation
- Customer Service manager gets involved right from Aquascaping stage of the project and biological activation of Aquariums
- Throughout the entire process, an Account manager who made the sale is involved and will always remain any escalation point of contact in future
To provide a pictorial example of how the above steps are carried out have a look at the below.
The project Architect had this 3D view of the Reception lobby of the Aquarium. We did think of a super-imposed 3D diagram to not disturb the initial flow. After sending the initial diagram for review the Client asked us to make a complete 25 feet Aquarium view instead removing the centre pedestal. As you can see we re-did the image and sent for final approval.
The approved design is then detailed over quite a few internal drawings, discussions and engineering. Once its approved internally the tank is manufactured and sent to the Client site.
This is a very brief pictorial story of how we work. Once with Madoverfish, always with Madoverfish! We take pride in our work and the way we do it.